The Copper Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TheCopperClub Krew!

Go down

TheCopperClub Krew! Empty TheCopperClub Krew!

Post by BlueTrigger Fri Dec 02, 2016 10:54 pm

TheCopperClub Krew! Aachsi
Welcome to our little corner of the internet!

As you might have gathered by now, this website is dedicated to the members of the Kendall and Kylie App-Based Krew, TheCopperClub.
[If you're not familiar with the game, you can find it in your app/play store!]

TheCopperClub prides itself on being an active, and friendly Krew. We celebrate holidays, special events, and love to win party challenges! If this sounds like fun, by all means join us!

We are always accepting new members, as long as we have the space to accommodate you! Of course, that being said, if by some chance we are full- you're more than welcome to join our community while you wait for a spot to open! [Check out The Waitlist!]

TheCopperClub Krew! 14vpjwi

So let me start off my introducing myself! My name is Blue Trigger, and I'm the founder of TCC. When K&K first introduced the Krews, I thought it was an amazing addition to the game! However; I quickly found that several krews were either a] full, b] elite-est, and would boot you if you weren't in their clique, or c] inactive! It was really frustrating to log in, try to win events, and never be able to get off the ground. So my best friend, Axl, & I decided it was time to create our own! ...And well, TheCopperClub was born!

The name is not special by any means. I just like the metal! It's pretty, and it's supposed to be good luck! I thought it sounded nice.

TheCopperClub Krew! 1e4c3b

There's not really a heirarchy in the Krew, but if you need anything at all, and I'm not online, Axl is probably the quickest way of getting something done! We try to check in as much as possible, but as I'm sure some of you guys agree, it can be hard to log in every single day!

BUT! If you need anything at all, please don't hesitate to ask!

With all that being said, I'd like to once again welcome you to our Krew!
BlueTrigger
BlueTrigger
Queen Bee

https://thecopperclub.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down